The greatest window of opportunity to meet, teach, inspire and follow-up with the largest numbers of Jews during the year is over Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur. Shuls, community outreach centers, kollels and campus venues report attendance increases during the Yamim Noraim from 50 to 400 participants. One new-wave Jewish spirituality group wrote that 220,000 viewers tuned in to their Kol Nidre TV broadcast! What kinds of programs and beginner minyanim can we run to attract and inspire searching Jews to become transformed into core participants in our outreach centers, campuses, shuls, and kollels?
The NLE Resources High Holidays Experience Programming Guide, Prayer Companions & Resources provide the logistics and educational content for creating exciting, versatile and compelling Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur minyanim and alternatives to services. This Guide features:
- Ideas and instructions to plan, advertise and run the High Holidays minyanim.
- Compelling classes and discussion groups for the beginners minyan.
- Prayer Companions with inspiring insights and stories following the order of the tefillot.
- A wealth of educational resources including MP3 shiurim, class outlines, articles, and High Holidays booklets.
- Follow-up and continuing education ideas.
Whether you have six months to carefully strategize your High Holidays programming, or if you’re called with one day’s notice to lead a beginners minyan, BE”H, the Guide will assist you in producing a successful program.
Click here to see the NLE High Holidays Programming Guide, Prayer Companions & Resources.