At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog.
1) How a brand (like Uber) becomes a verb—and why it’s significant: http://f-st.co/yzR5LVL
2) iTunes is dead http://gizmo.do/G1qLpA2
3) Israel’s population 8.4m on eve of Jewish New Year http://dlvr.it/C5tP6y
4) United CEO steps down, in a move related to an investigation regarding the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey http://on.wsj.com/1JQQ1S4
5) Think your kids eat right, have moderate screen time & get enough exercise? think again. http://nyti.ms/1J6qCCO
6) Fresh meat scarce as Israeli consumers push up prices http://dlvr.it/C4WdYD
7) Grandparent power: Bonds with seniors help stabilize teens. http://on.wsj.com/1JRlRNH
8) 5 reasons parents should be cooking with their kids http://nyti.ms/1O1lnKR
9) Do you feel limited when verifying what students have learned? Meet your new best friend: http://edut.to/1NPFPPG .
10) This illustrator is raising mental health awareness by drawing disorders as monsters http://on.mash.to/1Nerf4g