At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) A tipping point for tipping? Some restaurants are adding service charges and stopping patrons from leaving tips. http://on.mktw.net/13M6wtQ
3) Cost of life in Brooklyn = too much
5) Singing ‘Happy Birthday’ makes the cake taste better
6) Study suggests depression is being over-diagnosed on a remarkable scale
9) The Art of Ordinary Conversation — Some general guidelines for good conversation.