At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) How to Disagree with a Boss
2) If Giving Feels So Good, Why Don’t We Do It?
3) New Harvard study reveals the reasons why women’s careers stall after giving birth
4) Steve Kroft tells 60 Minutes Overtime why the nation’s crumbling infrastructure is a political “hot potato”
5) Don’t have enough time in a day? Follow these hacks
6) 25 Online Gift Stores That Benefit Nonprofits
7) Where Was God During the Har Nof Massacre? – It’s okay to ask this question
8) These books can teach you to be the best at anything
9) Surveys only tell you so much. There are better ways to measure engagement
10) Blind woman sees again thanks to Second Sight technology