At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
Please feel free to share with us any feedback that you have from this new weekly feature in the comments section below.
4) Your ZIP code and your name, that’s all retailers need to track your behavior.
5) Most people wear just 20% of their wardrobe. The science behind shopper’s remorse.
6) The psychology behind how clothing influences how people see you at work.
7) Are teens souring on Facebook? Click here, for the answer.
8) Sometimes, we want prices to fool us.
10) Don’t follow your passion, follow your effort.
Please note: The views expressed in the articles featured in this post reflect the views of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the thinking of NLE Resources.