At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
Please feel free to share with us any feedback that you have from this new weekly feature in the comments section below.
3) Learn why candies in tiny packages are especially tempting!
4) A new TED talk from Dan Ariely, the author of Predictably Irrational: The Hidden Forces That Shape Our Decisions.What makes us feel good about our work?
5) How to give feedback.
6) The psychology behind how clothing influences how people see you at work.
7) Age 3 marked as milestone in media usage!
8) Charities are stepping up safety for special events following Boston bombing. Is your group spring or summer event going to be changing at all following the tragic attack at the Boston Marathon?
9) Here’s a remarkable article from Yossi Klein Halevi about the thanks that Charedim and non-Charedim owe each other. A helpful perspective for all those around the world: Needed: An Israeli Dialogue of Mutual Gratitude.
10) Make no bones about it: Israeli medical start-up prepares to build a better bone!
Please note: The views expressed in the articles featured in this post reflect the views of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the thinking of NLE Resources.