At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) How to apologize online
2) What’s the secret to working with difficult people? – How to win with narcissists, bullies and control freaks
3) Pixar’s 22 rules of storytelling
4) Is writing the best way to reduce worry and keep staying positive?
5) Rory Sutherland asks what if the biggest reasons for Amazon’s supremacy are not economic but psychological?
6) How to get important people to respond to your emails
7) Food for thought. A thought provoking quote by Ernest Hemingway
8) Resumes can be boring. Here’s how to market your personal brand with video
9) Panera’s ambitious pay-what-you-can didn’t really work as planned
10) Facebook Made Me Do It: “Our growing collective compulsion to document our lives and share them online,” writes Jenna Wortham, “combined with the instant gratification that comes from seeing something you are doing or experiencing get near-immediate approval from your online peers, could be giving us more reason to act out online, for better or for worse. We are, in other words, one another’s virtual enablers.”
Please note: The views expressed in the articles featured in this post reflect the views of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the thinking of NLE Resources.