At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog.
2) Nonprofits Beware: Companies lose $31.5 billion per year from employees failing to share knowledge effectively
6) What vegetable is even more heart-healthy when canned than fresh? Tomatoes.
7) Have these tools on hand, and you can fix almost anything in your home.
8) Time to update your computers? Google will stop supporting Chrome for Windows XP, Vista, and older versions of OS X by April 2016.
9) People everywhere are talking about this sleep safety PSA.