This page offers links to websites that address the topic of Homosexuality.
Links of Interest
- Declaration On The Torah Approach To Homosexuality – The Torah Declaration is a public statement signed by 223 Rabbis, Community Leaders, and Mental Health Professionals.
- A Torah View on Homosexuality – A wonderful insightful and scholarly article penned by HaRav Aharon Feldman, Rosh Yeshiva of Ner Israel Rabbinical College.
- Bibliography of Contemporary Orthodox Response to Homosexuality – Jewish educators today need to be aware of Torah responses to homosexuality. ATID Fellow, Rabbi Uri Cohen, has assembled this annotated bibliography of over sixty articles (including hyper-links to the many web-based resources). We have not reviewed every link and can not be held responsible for its accuracy to upholding the values of Ner LeElef. Still, being that you may be approached for counseling by a student involved in this personal struggle, we have included this important link for your perusal.
- Orthodox Statements on Homosexuality and Orthodox Rabbis Stand on Principles – 2 diverging sets of principles laying out guidlines for Orthodox educators and Rabbis on how to respond to issues of Homosexuality.
- Why Homosexuality is Different in our Times, by Rabbi Dr. Gidon Rothstein
- Rav Soloveitchik’s Clear Stand on Homosexuality, by Menachem ben Mordechai
- Rabbi Ilan Feldman – Dealing with homosexuals in the frum community.