At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
2) What does it take to get people to follow through? Here’s the answer
3) How E-mail Is Swallowing Our Lives — “the average worker in the knowledge economy spends 28 percent of his or her time reading and answering e-mail. Doing the math, that comes to 11.2 hours per week”
4) What are the best “Work smarter, not harder” tricks?
5) How to Self-Publish a Bestseller: Publishing 3.0 (Pair with Your First 1000 Copies)
6) Want to Stick With Your Diet? Better Have Someone Hide the Chocolate
7) South Korea’s students rank among the best in the world (In South Korea, 47% of eighth graders are ranked ‘advanced.’ In U.S.: 7%), and its top teachers can make a fortune. Can we learn from this academic superpower?
8) Cellphones may not raise car crash risk
9) Toddlers who watch more than 3 hours of TV a day could stunt their success when they reach kindergarten
10) The Stress of…Yomim Noraim Seating