At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Learn the best way to deal with both in my interview with bestselling author Susan Cain. This is the extended version: Susan Cain Interview: 5 Things You Need To Know About Introverts
2) Malcolm Gladwell’s latest at the New Yorker: are the best athletes trained experts or genetic outliers?
3) Sleep Boosts Production of Brain Support Cells
4) What should we take away from the current fad in neuroscience books?
5) How can you really “work smarter, not harder”? Bestselling author Dan Pink offers a number of great tips that I highly recommend: Work Smarter Not Harder: 17 Great Tips
6) Being A Good Person: 5 Things That Can Help You Make The Right Choices
7) Want to motivate others? Treat them like they are seven
8) Want to give a presentation that really moves people? Here are six tips that can take you to the next level: Presentation Techniques: 6 Secrets To Giving Amazing Presentations
9) Culture Change: How To Improve Your Workplace Culture
10) Undivided Attention: 6 Ways To Focus That Will Make You Happier