At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) 5 ways to build a good relationship with anyone
2) Using a Decision Journal can Help you Make Better Decisions — “Odds are you’re going to discover two things right away. First, you’re right a lot of the time. Second, it’s often for the wrong reasons.”
3) How bad is California’s drought? This bad.
4) In your 30s or 40s? It’s time to start training your balance. Here’s how.
5) Gap will increase its hourly minimum wage to $9 this year and $10 next year. Here’s why that’s smart.