At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog.
1) The Marshmallow Challenge has become a popular team building exercise. Learn more about it.
3) Putting yourself in your customer’s shoes doesn’t work.
5) Autoresponders Generate Leads; How to Convert Subscribers Into Buyers.
6) Starbucks’s new drink, the flat white, is made of hot marketing and foam.
7) Here’s a list of the stocks hedge funds loved most in Q4.
10) Bye, bye American pie: Desserts are disappearing.