At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
Please feel free to share with us any feedback that you have from this new weekly feature in the comments section below.
3) Nearly one third of pedestrians were distracted by their phone when crossing the road!
5) Buying tickets well in advance of sporting events and concerts means overpaying by as much as 30-50%
7) Left-brain and right-brain learners” is one of several neuro-myths that most teachers think are true.
8) The nature of explanation — We unconsciously construct mental models of the world and these models help aid our thinking.
9) How Happiness Changes With Age: Becoming okay with being boring.
10) “How do you deal with perpetually late people who say that’s just how they are?”
Please note: The views expressed in the articles featured in this post reflect the views of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the thinking of NLE Resources.