At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) Goldman Sachs takes Zen-like Shabbat approach: Junior analysts not allowed to work from 9pm Fri—9am Sun.
2) Study: Vitamins don’t prevent heart disease or cancer.
3) Ten psychological studies that Guy Kawasaki believes every parent needs to know.
4) Why Do Giraffes Have Long Necks?
5) Four Questions To Ask Yourself Before Talking.
6) How To Avoid Getting Sick — 7 Simple Tips.
7) Teens Who Drink Alone More Likely To Develop Alcohol Problems as Young Adults.
8) Better English and income go hand in hand.
9) The Sneaky Influence Tactics You Never Saw Coming.
10) Real Men Go to Sleep.