At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
2) Average tuition and fees (in current dollars) for a private 4-year college in 1973: $10,488. In 2012: $30,094.
3) Here’s the science behind what makes a great marriage from NYT writer Tara Parker-Pope’s book For Better: How the Surprising Science of Happy Couples Can Help Your Marriage Succeed.
4) 3 Ways To Boost Happiness: Sometimes the research really surprises me — and you know I read a lot of this stuff. Here are a couple tricks to being happier that sound odd but really work. Check’em out.
5) How religious is your state? Compare beliefs and practices of the American public.
7) A Tiny Pronoun Says a Lot About You: How Often You Say ‘I’ Says More Than You Realize.
8) The Psychology of Online Comments.