At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) How To Have A Happy Family – 7 Tips Backed By Research.
2) Average tuition and fees (in current dollars) for a private 4-year college in 1973: $10,488. In 2012: $30,094.
3) Here’s the science behind what makes a great marriage from NYT writer Tara Parker-Pope’s book For Better: How the Surprising Science of Happy Couples Can Help Your Marriage Succeed.
4) 3 Ways To Boost Happiness: Sometimes the research really surprises me — and you know I read a lot of this stuff. Here are a couple tricks to being happier that sound odd but really work. Check’em out.
5) How religious is your state? Compare beliefs and practices of the American public.
6) How the size of your workspace affects your behavior.
7) A Tiny Pronoun Says a Lot About You: How Often You Say ‘I’ Says More Than You Realize.
8) The Psychology of Online Comments.
9) How To Develop A Photographic Memory: 4 Easy Steps.
10) 18% of cell owners use Instagram. 43% for 18-29 year olds.