At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) Teddy Roosevelt’s 10 Rules For Reading
2) The Simple Thing That Makes The Happiest People In The World So Happy Research shows a very simple activity can make you a lot happier. It’s not expensive, doesn’t take a lot of time and does not require batteries. Check it out here.
4) When to Buy Your Plane Ticket, Based on Data from Four Million Trips.
7) If you don’t want to be confrontational, angle your body away from the other person.
8) Trying to bring change to an organization can be a lonely existence.
9) In your 30s or 40s? It’s time to start training your balance. Here’s how.
10) 51% of emails are now opened on mobile devices. Has your nonprofit adjusted?