We thank Hashem three times daily in the Modim tefillah for the miracles He constantly performs for us. How can we become more cognizant of those miracles to concretize and enhance our appreciation of all that He does for us? For openers:
- Our heart pumps blood about 40 million times a year.
- Our liver performs 500 functions a day.
- We blink 6 million times a year, which protects our eyes from dust and relaxes them.
- Our kidneys filter about 200 gallons of blood a day.
- All the blood vessels in your body measure about 60,000 miles.
- Think of breathing, seeing, thinking, hearing, eating, etc.
Click here for amazing insights from Rabbi Moshe Goldberger that can help transform and strengthen our gratitude to Hashem.