At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
1) Why is it so hard to hire great people?
4) Why you should use a decision journal. “A decision journal will not only allow you to reduce your hindsight bias, but it will force to you make your rationale explicit upfront.”
5) Boys with sisters are less likely to do chores when they grow up
6) 4 must-read books on storytelling. You can have all the data you want but if you can’t tell a story you’re not going to be making decisions
7) The length of an applause is influenced more by how much other people are clapping than the quality of the performance
10) How to apologize online
Please note: The views expressed in the articles featured in this post reflect the views of their authors and do not necessarily reflect the thinking of NLE Resources.