At NLE Resources, we keep our eye on the news to bring you timely articles and links that we think a rabbi or Jewish educator would find interesting! We have decided to share some of these links in a weekly feature on the blog. Enjoy!
3) If only we could trust each other. Truly depressing shoplifting stats.
6) Are shopping malls going extinct? The economy and generational changes might be playing a role in their decline.
7) More and more people are skipping diet sodas due to health fears over artificial sweeteners.
8) 10 Charts from 2013 That Changed the Way We Think http://s.hbr.org/1cH686Z
10) Are You Making The Most Out Of Life? Here’s How You Can. Research from Harvard reveals what it takes to measure your life appropriately and to get the most out of it. If you read one article this week, this should be it.